Travel safely from your kiddo's toddler to childhood years with the Evenflo Maestro Convertible Forward-Facing Car Seat and Booster Seat. This car seat offers 2 modes of forward-facing use, growing with your child for years of use.
Use this car seat with the 5-point safety harness for toddlers ages 2-4 from 22-50 pounds and 28-50 inches tall. Then when your child grows, this car seat converts into a high-back booster seat for kids ages 4-8 from 40-110 pounds and 44-57 inches tall
The up-front car seat harness adjustment is centralized, making it easy to properly tighten the harness. As they grow, the booster seat's shoulder belt guide assists in positioning the vehicle's belt across your child's shoulder to provide optimal safety.
The Maestro car seat is easy, safe, and comfortable to use. Children appreciate the dual integrated cup holders to keep their snacks and drinks secure. The removable, machine-washable seat pad allows for easy cleanup of any messes. Evenﬂo car seats have been tested above and beyond industry standards and undergo our rigorous side impact and dynamic rollover tests.
Keep your child safe for years as you travel with the Evenflo Maestro Convertible Forward-Facing Car Seat and Booster Seat.
- Keep your child safe as they grow from toddler to child with this forward-facing car seat for kids ages 2-8 years old or from 22-110 pounds
- Dual use: 5-point harness car seat for toddlers ages 2-4 from 22-50 pounds and 28-50 inches tall; high-back booster seat for kids ages 4-8 from 40-110 pounds and 44-57 inches tall
- Harness adjusts to growing child and booster seat features a shoulder seat belt guide to keep it in the proper position for your child
- Easy to clean with wipeable and machine-washable car seat pad that removes for easy cleaning
- Includes 2 built-in cup holders to keep drinks and snacks within reach
- Meets or exceeds all applicable federal safety standards and Evenflo's side impact standards
- Style: Granite
- Color: Gray
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 17 x 19 x 27.5 inches
- Weight: 9.6 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 90-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.