Your superhero will feel like King T'Challa trekking through Wakanda in this Marvel Black Panther booster seat. Great for toddlers and older kids alike, the KidsEmbrace 2-in-1 Forward-Facing Harness Booster Seat is a combination booster seat that is approved for forward-facing use with the 5-point harness for children between 22‒65 lbs. and 29"–49" in height. It can also be converted into a belt-positioning booster seat for boys and girls between 40–100 lbs. and 38"–57" in height.
This booster seat features a contoured seat that is comfortable for long rides and a cushioned seat cover that is machine washable for easy cleaning. It has 2 cup holders for holding drinks, snacks, or toys and a cape that can be removed and used as a blanket. Our combination 5-point-harness high-back booster seat is easy to install with or without LATCH and the top tether. The booster-seat harness straps are easy to adjust with a single hand, and the crotch belt can be used in 2 different positions to accommodate your growing child. The headrest features energy-absorbing EPS foam for maximum side-impact protection and can be adjusted to 3 different heights.
Our booster seat has been rigorously tested and exceeds Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS 213). Plus, it was given a “Best Bet” rating by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety when it was used as a belt-positioning booster. It weighs 15 lbs. and measures 19 1/2" L x 19" W x 29 1/2" H with the headrest down and 19 1/2" L x 19" W x 32 1/2" H with the headrest up.
- Innovative 2-in-1 design that converts from a forward-facing 5-point-harness booster seat to a belt-positioning booster seat
- The belt-positioning booster-seat mode is for older kids who weigh 40–100 lbs. and are 38"–57" in height
- The forward-facing 5-point-harness booster-seat mode is for kids who weigh 22–65 lbs. and are 29"–49" in height
- Equipped with 3 slots to position the harness shoulder straps according to the weight and height of your child
- 5-point-harness security with points at the shoulders and hips and a harness buckle between the legs
- Features a comfortable contoured seat, a machine-washable cushioned seat cover, and 2 cup holders
- Rigorously tested and exceeds Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS 213)
- Dimensions (headrest down): 19 1/2" L x 19" W x 29 1/2" H, Dimensions (headrest up): 19 1/2" L x 19" W x 32 1/2" H
- Easy to install with or without LATCH connectors and top tether
- Minimum age: 12 months
- Maximum age: 120 months (10 years)
- Minumum weight: 22 pounds
- Maximum weight: 100 pounds
- Color: Multicolor
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 19.5 x 19 x 29.5 to 32.5 inches
- Weight: 15 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.