Let your kids catch a quick afternoon nap between study sessions with the pack of 5 Children's Factory 2-Inch Tough Duty Folding Rest Mat.
A 20-minute power nap is does wonders for boosting your kids' memory and enhancing their creativity. At 48 inches long, 24 inches wide, and 2 inches thick, the children will enjoy a comfortable and relaxing nap with these rest mats.
Made from durable foam, this mat is resistant to tears, and the sewn outer edges offer sturdiness and durability for daily use. The mats feature heat-sealed waterproof seams around the outer edges and between sections that help protect the inner foam. The vinyl cover of the mats is easy to wipe clean or disinfect with a bleach-water solution. A foldable, 4-panel design quickly folds to 24 inches long, 11 inches wide, and 8.75 inches tall for easy storing and transporting.
Enhance your kids' focus and learning with the pack of 5 Children's Factory 2-Inch Tough Duty Folding Rest Mat.
- Pack of 5 folding rest mats offers superior comfort for kids' nap time between study sessions
- Constructed from durable foam that is resistant to tears and sewn outer edges offer durability for long-lasting use
- Heat-sealed waterproof seams around the outer edges and between sections protect the inner foam
- Vinyl-covered mats are easy to wipe clean or disinfect with a bleach-water solution
- Foldable, 4-panel design folds quickly and compactly for easy storing and transporting
- Recommended for ages 12 months and up
- Color: Blue
- Folded Dimensions: 24 x 11 x 8.75 inches
- Open Dimensions (L x W x H): 48 x 24 x 2 inches
- Weight: 3.60 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year limited warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.