Provide your little one with hours of sensory play using the MeowBaby Large Round 35- by 11.5-Inch Baby Foam Ball Pit with (200) 2.75-Inch Balls.
This exciting and cozy foam ball pit has a large, 35-inch diameter and includes 200 multicolored foam balls that create a soft environment for your children to play, giggle, and grow. The fully-soft design engages your baby in sensory play, motor skill development, and coordination. Whether discovering fun on their own or learning to share their space during a playdate, your toddler will find endless ways to stay amused and delighted.
The low-maintenance exterior cover zips off easily and is machine washable for quick cleanup and hassle-free care. You'll spend less time keeping the ball pit clean and more time watching your kiddos have a blast. The stable walls are 2 inches thick and provide a soft, yet sturdy frame for diving and bouncing. Ready for play in minutes, this ball pit set includes 200 full-foam balls in turquoise, gray, and white.
Enjoy watching your little ones have fun without a complicated setup using the Large Round 35- by 11.5-Inch Baby Foam Ball Pit from MeowBaby.
- Exciting 35-inch diameter foam ball pit holds 200 multicolored foam balls, providing hours of fun for your little ones
- Large, soft design engages your baby in sensory play, motor skill development, and coordination
- Low-maintenance exterior zips off and is machine washable for quick cleanup and hassle-free care
- Stable walls are 2 inches thick providing a soft, yet sturdy frame for hours of diving and bouncing fun
- Includes 200 foam balls in turquoise, gray, and white that do not require inflation for fast and easy setup
- Material: Foam
- Color: Turquoise, gray, and white
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 35.00 x 35.00 x 11.50 inches
- Weight: 11.00 pounds
- Manufacturer's warranty: 2-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.