Settle down with the Royoliving Premium Heavyweight Cotton Silver Down Winter Comforter and rest easy, knowing you'll stay cozy and comfortable no matter how nasty the weather outside gets.
This white bedding blanket is not a duvet insert but a complete comforter with a cotton cover and generously stuffed with goose down. The king-size comforter cover is woven from premium Egyptian cotton that stays soft and breathable, even after repeated washings, and stays in place without shifting thanks to the durable box-stitch design. The padding is so thick, it even dampens noise by up to 10 decibels! Both the cotton and down are carefully sourced and processed with consideration for animal kindness, environmental consciousness, and consumer health and safety. Packaged in a chic zippered handle bag, the down comforter fluffs up to its full size in a couple of hours. For added convenience, the white comforter is machine-washable.
Treat yourself to plush comfort every evening with the Royoliving Premium Heavyweight Cotton Silver Down Winter Comforter.
- Keep warm and comfortable all winter long with this extra-plush king-size comforter
- Cover is woven from 100% Egyptian cotton that's both soft and breathable
- Thickly stuffed with dense goose down that's carefully selected and hygienically processed
- Reinforced box stitching prevents padding from shifting and causing uneven lumpiness
- Comforter is machine-washable for easy care and cleaning
- Material: Cotton
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W): 106 x 90 inches
- Weight: 4.38 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.