Never suffer another night of tossing and turning, trying to get comfortable. The Dreamfoam Bedding Unwind Memory Foam Innerspring Mattress is a superior hybrid mattress that blends support and comfort, ensuring that you fall asleep quickly and soundly without waking up sore.
This twin-size hybrid mattress has a triple-layer design, resulting in a medium-firm, just-right sleeping surface. The core features a 6-inch premium innerspring that helps align your body to alleviate the stress on your pressure points that can cause restless discomfort. A 2-inch layer of transition foam makes sure your partner's shifting won't jolt you out of pleasant dreams, and the 1.5-inch top layer of comfort foam adds a soft-to-the-touch surface to keep you comfy as you snuggle beneath your blankets.
The twin memory-foam mattress comes packaged bed-in-a-box style that lets you unpack it and watch as it forms into shape. Allow up to 24 hours for the mattress to fully take shape.
- Memory foam mattress is designed with a hybrid blend of comforting foam and springs for a medium-firm sleeping surface
- Made with a 7.5-inch triple layer thickness for a standard twin-sized mattress with a quick set-up process
- Features a 1.5-inch comforting foam top layer that provides a plush, pillowy surface for a full night of rest
- Built with a 6-inch premium innerspring coil core that lends ample support to reduce morning stiffness and soreness
- Includes a transition foam layer to reduce motion-transferrence to prevent jostling while sleeping
- Compressed packaging unfolds and springs into shape; Allow up to 24 hours for the mattress to fully take shape
- Size: Twin
- Color: White/gray
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 75 x 39 x 7.5 inches
- Weight: 22 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.