After a long day, nothing sounds better than sleep. Relax and bask in comfort with the Dynasty Mattress LaComfort 14-Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress.
Have a good night's sleep on this 4-layered bed with maximum cooling memory foam construction. This medium firm bed is specially designed for all general sleepers and perfect for those who are not too sure about which would fit best for them. The mattress is constructed with a top layer of 2-inch air memory foam with an ice-cool dry gel layer, a second layer of 2-inch pure gel memory foam to contour your body while asleep, a third layer of 3-inch foundation foam that helps in airflow, and a base form that is 7 inches to keep the mattress firm and intact.
Ideal for a dorm, RV, or home, the sleeping bed has a stylish, cool silky soft cover made of cotton and polyester that you can machine wash for convenience. Also, the cover features an easy-on-off zipper and rubber handle designed to not scratch or damage your washing machine.
Sleep comfortably and cool with the Dynasty Mattress LaComfort 14-Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress.
- King mattress designed with 4-layer memory foam construction for pressure relief and cozy comfort
- Layers include 2-inch air memory foam with an ice-cool dry gel layer, 2-inch pure gel memory foam to conform your body, 3-inch foundation foam for airflow, and a 7-inch base form to keep the mattress firm and intact
- Medium firm and specially designed for all general sleepers
- Stylish soft cover features 4-way stretch to assist in memory foam reform
- Cover made of 56 percent cotton and 44 percent polyester for easy machine washing
- Zipper with a rubber handle ensures that your washing machine won't get damaged
- Material: Polyurethane foam
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 80 x 76 x 14 inches
- Weight: 120 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.