Help encourage your child to learn to bike ride without helicoptering thanks to the Joystar Macaroon Kids Toddler Balance Training Wheels Bike. This bicycle is sized perfectly for children between ages 2 and 4, made from 1.2mm steel that's more than tough enough for it to be handed down.
Training wheels allow the toddler training bike to pedal along without its passenger having to worry about tipping over as they focus on steering and speed control. The single-speed mechanism features a coaster brake that helps maintain control and prevent the bike from ever going faster than your child can handle. Once balance basics have been conquered, you can remove the training wheels. Front and rear reflectors are included, making sure your child is easily identified even in low light.
The kids balance bike has a weather-resistant multi-color pastel finish that's bright and cheerful, making it enticing to young sensibilities. Get your son or daughter out of the house (and your hair) and into the fresh air with this durable and safe bicycle.
- Ideal kids beginner bike to help your child learn to balance and pedal while retaining their independence
- Rendered from though 1.2 mm steel with bright pastel colors kids are sure to love
- Single-speed mechanism with coaster brakes provide speed control to prevent your child from losing control as they focus on steering and balance
- 12-inch wheels are ideal for children ages 2 to 4 years (or between 33 and 41 inches tall)
- Training wheels provide no-tip safety and are easily removed once your little one has mastered balance basics
- Includes reflectors make sure your child is easily visible even when cycling after dark
- Quick and easy assembly used minimal tools and requires a pump for tire inflation
- Color: Blue
- Weight: 18.5 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.