You spend a lot of time on land, but you don't truly live until you are out on the water. The Intex Excursion 5 Boat Set gets you out there exploring and rowing. It's a great boat for 5 adventurists who love spending time on the water paddling, fishing, or floating down the river. Designed with heavy-duty, puncture-resistant PVC vinyl, this boat is made to get through every excursion you go on.
Its durability and comfort are superior with an inflatable I-beam floor, 2 inflatable seats with backrests, and a comfortable middle seat. The boat contains 3 air chambers, a Boston valve, motor mount fittings, 4 built-in fishing rod holders, a gear pouch, and an all-around grab line. The set includes 2, 54-inch aluminum oars, welded-on locks, oar holders, and a high-output pump for easy inflation and deflation.
The Intex Motor Mount Kit fits all inflatable Intex boats with mount fittings on the rear of the boat. The kit attaches in minutes and expands the capability of your Intex inflatable boat. Effortlessly cruise across the water with motors up to 3.0 horsepower and when you're finished, it detaches and disables in minutes for easy storage and transportation.
- Includes an Excursion 5-Person Inflatable Boat Set with a Motor Mounting Kit
- Boat is made for 5 people with a 1,300-weight capacity making it ideal for boating or fishing with friends
- Features 2 inflatable seats with backrests for comfort, while the 4 built-in fishing rod holders and gear pouch provide convenience
- Fittings for motor mount are included for flexibility of adding the included trolling motor
- Equipped with 2 grab handles on each bow and an all-around grab line for added safety with welded oar locks and oar holders
- Boat is made of durable PVC materials that resist punctures and an inflatable I-beam floor for rigidity; Repair patch included
- Includes (2) 54-inch aluminum oars, high output pump for easy inflation, and convenient carrying bag
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 144 x 66 x 17 inches
- Weight: 57.4 pounds
- Part Number: 68325EP
- Intex Motor Mount Kit helps attach a trolling motor to an Intex Inflatable boat
- Attaches in minutes to any Intex inflatable raft or boat with rear mount fittings
- Heavy-duty aluminum supports and solid attachment ensure the mount holds the motor firmly
- Please note: Motor is not included
- Color: Silver and Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 13.5 x 20 x 1.5 inches
- Weight: 5 pounds
- Part number: 68624E
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
Great inflatable boat for the price
I have taken this out several times this season. 1. To seat 5 comfortably, it would be 2 adults and 3 kids, and that would be tight. 2-3 adults fit very comfortably. 2. It does take a while to inflate. I use a Coleman mattress inflator/deflator and bought an electric converter that I attach to it to convert to 12V of electricity off my car battery. Overall, it takes 20-30 minutes to completely inflate. I wish there was a super inflator that inflated the boat within 5-10 minutes, I would use this boat so much more. 3. I bought an Intex trolling motor, not for fishing, but because we are surrounded with at least 9 lakes, many of which are very large and we didn't want to have to row the boat everytime we took it out. I bought this boat for fun outings on the lake with friends. It fits perfectly with the motor mount included with this boat. There should be a storage area for the deep cycle marine battery, as they are very heavy and it is awkward having that in the boat as it needs to be placed on the seat close to the motor to hook the cables, making it uncomfortable for the one operating the motor. A battery storage case would make it a little more sturdy but would still be an issue having to be placed on the seat. 4. The construction of this boat is fantastic. It is very sturdy and of very high quality. My only wish is that the sides inflated a bit higher and there was an overthrow rope and a grab handle so that passengers could jump out and swim and get back into the boat easily. 5. Deflating the boat is a breeze. It takes half the time to take down than to set up. However, I've never used the bag provided for storage because it is almost impossible to fit the boat in it after the first use. Because of this, transporting is a pain as it takes up a lot of room in my Subaru Outback. In the future, please provide a larger bag for your customer's convenience. I will be buying a plastic tub to store it in my car and in my home when winter comes. 6. Overall, it is a great boat for the price, but could use some slight improvements. Thank you Intex for providing a very good inexpensive product for those who want to have some fun on the water or go fishing. Oh....and even though I have not fished out of it yet, I will be. The pole holders are very sturdy and convenient and I don't foresee any issues with them. If you want an inexpensive, durable, versatile boat then this is the one. Happy Boating!
good toy for the price
Cannot hold 3hp engine unless you modify it. I modified ( by lengthening aluminum pipes like they show on youtube) and attached 3hp engine. Yesterday had my ride with friend - feels on the water very well. Too short oars, but if you use electric engine for the ride - you don't care about oars' length. A little bit shaky bottom - youtube videos show people modify by adding plywood floor, which i'm going to do too soon. I like that it can hold up to 1300lb - would give rides to my kids.