Dragging towable? Tow rope getting lost or caught in a wake? Put your worries aside and experience better performance with your water towables using the SPORTSTUFF 4k Booster Ball Towing System.
This inflatable buoy is designed to keep the tow rope out of the water the majority of the time so you can get enhanced performance out of your Doables and most towable tubes. The water sport accessory reduces drag for enhanced fuel economy and reduces stress on both the tube and cover for long-lasting use. Great for low transom tow points, the buoy ball minimizes rope spray and is less likely to get caught up in a water or boat wake, even while turning. With tow ropes connected on both sides, you'll always have an eye on where the rope is in the water while the 4100-pound break strength ensures durability season after season.
Amp up your tubing game while you're riding the waves with the SPORTSTUFF 4k Doable Booster Ball.
- Enhances the performance of all 1 to 4-person Doables and most regular towables; Great for low transom tow points
- Reduces drag and acts like a shock absorber, enhancing fuel economy
- Provides less stress on tube and cover and reduces rope spray
- High visibility of tow rope in the water
- Less likely to get caught in water or boat wake, especially in turns
- Heavy-gauge PVC bladder, exclusive patented speed safety valve, and self-bailing drain vent
- 840 Denier full nylon cover with zipper; Double stitching and reinforced stress points
- Tough 2-inch webbing and 4,100-pound break strength
- Color: Multicolor
- Deflated ball dimensions (L x W): 38 x 27 inches
- Dimensions (L): 60 feet (including Booster Ball)
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.