Grab a friend and spend a day out on the water with this Intex Explorer K2 2-Person Inflatable Kayak Set.
Escape to the water with this sporty, inflatable kayak. Made of rugged vinyl material, it's sturdy and game for exploring lakes and mild rivers while you paddle comfortably and sit on the inflatable seats and backrests. The I-beam floors, grab lines, grab handles, removable skeg, and streamlined design give you stability and convenience.
This kayak includes 2 aluminum oars and an Intex high output air pump for easy inflation and deflation. Being lightweight and compact makes it easy to assemble and allows you to take it with you wherever you paddle in life.
Life is better on the water. Get everything you need to get out on the lake with the Intex Explorer K2 2-Person Inflatable Kayak Set.
- 2-person inflatable watercraft made of rugged 30-gauge vinyl for stronger durability is ideal for lakes and mild rivers
- Inflatable seats with backrests are adjustable for a comfortable ride; Kayak comes with grab lines on both ends
- Inflatable I-beam floors for stability; Streamlined design for easy paddling and removable skeg provides enhanced directional stability
- Noticeable graphics give the kayak a sporty flair and maximize boating safety on the water
- 2 quick filling, fast deflating Boston valves on main hull chamber; Features a repair patch and carry bag
- Includes (2) 86-inch aluminum oars and an Intex high output hand pump (68614E)
- U.S. Coast Guard I.D and TUV approved
- Maximum weight capacity: 400 pounds
- Color: Yellow
- Inflated dimensions (L x W x H): 123 x 36 x 20 inches
- Weight: 30 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 90-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
All my duckies in a row, row, row my duckie, gently down the stream....
Nice little set-up. Inflates so easily. I've used it solo, and double, with ease. I like the Velcro strips on the bottom of the seats that line up with the floor strips to keep the seats in place without slippage. And securing straps. Great carrying case that holds everything nicely inside, including the removable seats, both paddles pump and duckie. It will definitely get some good use. ")
Just Right for Leisure Use
This was my first inflatable kayak/boat ever. I practiced inflating and putting the oars together in my living room first. I was alone and set up was easy. It fit inflated in my trunk w/ seats flat down. That was a perk! Works as described. I would definitely purchase better oars if I plan to go out every weekend.
Great for the Price!
This kayak is exactly what I was looking for. It can hold my boyfriend and I but it also works for one person. I love that it is not hard to set up but it does give you a nice arm work out. You are going to be paddling anyways so I see it as a warm up. I tried it at two different mountain lakes with no motorized boats and it was great! I never felt like it was going to sink and it feels solid. I like that it comes with the oars as well. The only con I can think of is the bag ripped on me right away and the zipper broke off.
Just having fun in the water on a warm day. It is a little unstable getting in and out. My daughter and nephew did a little better getting in and out of the Kayak. We tried going solo in the Kayak, but found out it was better with two people. It was a little windy that day with 8 to 14 mile per hour winds, a little rough water but not bad. Better with two people with wind. Otherwise we had fun. Dennis Fleming