With long summer days, find ways to stay cool and have fun. The Sevylor Colorado 2-Person Inflatable Kayak and Stearns Life Vest will get you rowing and making memories on the water.
Made with PVC, tarpaulin bottom, and a nylon cover, this kayak is durable enough for all your adventures. The seats are adjustable to ensure you are comfortable and the Berkley Quick Set Rod Holders let you adjust your pole angle for hands-free fishing. If you want to move more easily, you can add the Sevylor trolling motor and store your paddles in the convenient holders.
The men's life jacket features a V-Flex sculpted back design for comfortable movement and flexible neoprene that offers an extremely buoyant, low-profile design. This life jacket for men comes with ride-up tabs in the front that allow you to pull your US Coast Guard-approved jacket back into place when you jump into the water, and 2 adjustable buckled straps and zippered front keep the vest in place for the entire ride. This package includes 1 kayak and 1 men's size Medium life vest.
Enjoy the thrill of being on the water with the Sevylor Colorado 2-Person Kayak and Stearns Life Vest.
- Includes (1) 2-person inflatable kayak and 1 men's life jacket in size Medium for enjoying the thrill of water adventures while exercising safety
- Inflatable fishing boat features rugged 18-gauge PVC construction, a 1000D tarpaulin bottom and 840D nylon cover to provide durable protection from punctures
- Multiple air chambers allow another chamber to stay inflated if one is punctured; Sevylor trolling motor fittings expand your fishing capabilities
- Life vest features V-Flex sculpted back that design moves with you with a buoyant, low-profile design; Segmented foam for increased mobility
- Splashdown ride-up tabs readjust the jacket after you jump into the water; Sleek glide skin and neoprene shell withstands the toughest splashes
- Sevylor Colorado 2 -Person Inflatable Kayak, Green
- Boston Valve is double threaded for easy inflation/deflation
- Berkley Quick Set Rod Holders are adjustable for enhanced hands-free fishing
- Material: Polyvinyl chloride
- Color: Green
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 31 x 11.5 x 19.25 inches
- Weight: 40.3 pounds
- Stearns Men's Medium V2 Series Neoprene V Flex Life Jacket Vest, Blue
- Low-profile life jacket vest with Neoprene and Aquafoam construction keeps you safe while surfing the waves
- V-Flex sculpted back design moves comfortably with you while swimming or riding
- Segmented Aquafoam construction offers increased flexibility and movement
- US Coast Guard approved
- Size: Medium
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 22.25 x 20.00 x 3.00 inches
- Weight: 2.63 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.