Maximize your storage and take full advantage of vertical space with the TOUGH BOX 4-Tier Indoor or Outdoor Ventilated Shelving Storage Unit.
Place this strong and sturdy plastic shelving unit in your garage, living room, bedroom, or storage room to add additional space for keeping your household items. With wall mounting brackets and adjustable feet, this unit provides added stability on uneven surfaces. A minimalist, fashionable design makes this shelf functional yet displayable in any room of your home.
Measuring 48 inches long, 20 inches wide, and 55 inches tall, this 4-tier storage shelf is strong enough to hold up to 200 pounds when mounted. The long-lasting construction fights off any rust, stain, peels, and dents. A simple, no-hassle assembly allows for a quick and organized setup. To clean, simply wipe the storage unit down with a damp cloth and enjoy your much tidier living space.
Keep your home or garage clutter-free with space to easily access your favorite things with the 4-Tier Indoor or Outdoor Shelving Storage Unit from TOUGH BOX.
- 4-tier storage shelf provides vertical space to keep items in the garage, living room, bedroom, or storage room
- Includes wall mounting brackets and adjustable feet for added stability on uneven surfaces
- Durable plastic construction built to fight off rust, stain, peels, and dents
- Simple, no-hassle assembly and elevated from floor design allows for versatile usage right away
- Sturdy unit holds 30 percent more weight than other plastic shelves in the industry
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth and enjoy a tidier living area
- Material: Polypropylene
- Color: Black/Yellow
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 48.00 x 20.00 x 55.00 inches
- Weight: 29.47 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.