As your little one grows older, they'll want their own comforting spot to get a good night of rest. Give them the best sleeping spot with the 2-pack of Intex Kids Travel Inflatable Air Mattresses.
These beds are the perfect combination of comfort, convenience, and versatility. For times when you need an extra sleeping space, simply separate the airbeds from the frame to make an additional sleeping surface or put them together for easy tucking of the sheets. Made from vinyl, these air mattresses are built with durability, as the frame provides extra stability and ensures that your kids won't roll out of bed. The raised sides add extra support and keep your restless child in bed. An included carrier bag makes transportation a breeze, and the pump aids quick inflation.
Ensure extreme comfort while letting your little one catch some sweet dreams on their own with the Inflatable Travel Air Mattresses from Intex.
- Allow kids to sleep soundly in the perfectly-sized air mattress that is ideal for naps, camping trips, and sleepovers
- Separate the airbed from the frame to tuck in sheets or for additional sleeping surfaces, or keep them together for easy tucking of the sheets
- Rest safely and comfortably with the included bed frame that ensures that kids won't roll out of the bed
- Raised sides provide additional support and keep your child in the bed, excellent for keeping restless sleepers in place
- Includes a carrying storage bag for simple transportation and a pump for a quick, convenient inflation process
- Material: Vinyl
- Color: Grey
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 66 x 42 x 10 inches
- Weight: 9 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 90-day warranty
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.