Take on any project with ease using the 6 x 8-Foot Heavy Duty Weather Proof All-Purpose Tarp from Queen of Tarps. Whether you're tackling a home renovation and want an easy cleanup, or you're covering up plants for the winter, this all-purpose tarp can do it all.
Using MOX film technology, this tarp is made up of layers of plastic bonded together to create a heavy-duty material that won't tear even when used in harsher weather. Although it has a translucent finish, this tarp is resistant to UV light, making it the ideal tarp to cover things that require UV protection.
The tarp's 100-percent waterproof material seals out all moisture, unlike woven tarps that allow water to leak through. This is ideal for projects that require drying and could be damaged by moisture in the air. Grommets are located on the sides of the tarp for you to tie it down or hang it up if needed.
When your project is finished, simply fold the tarp and store it anywhere in your home until you need it again. Make your next project a breeze with the Queen of Tarps 6 x 8 Ft Heavy Duty Weather Proof All-Purpose Tarp.
- Use this medium-size plastic tarp as a cover or for an array of projects including construction, painting, crafts, and more
- Resists UV light to protect from weathering and damage over time; Ideal for covering items that need UV protection
- 100-percent waterproof material seals out all moisture unlike woven tarps
- MOX film technology creates a heavy-duty, anti-tear material that keeps the tarp intact even when used outdoors or in harsher weather
- Grommets on the sides of the tarp allow you to tie it down or hang it if needed
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Translucent
- Dimensions (L x W): 72 x 96 inches
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.