Add convenience to your home projects that require concrete and add the QUIKRETE Ready To Use Concrete Mix to your array of home improvement necessities.
This ready-to-use concrete is a pre-blended mixture of cement and aggregates that only requires the addition of water and mixing to use. Ideal for a variety of uses, this cement mix can be used for 2 to 3 inch pours, repairing foundation footings, sidewalks, setting mail or fence posts, and much more.
Easily mix the mixture with water until there is a workable consistency, which is typically a 6 to 9 part ratio. For maximum safety wear impervious gloves like nitrile while handling concrete mixture. In proper conditions, this mix features a working time of 60 minutes and is fully cured in 5 to 7 days. Once cured the compressive strength at 7 days is 2500 PSI and 4000 PSI at 28 days.
Finish up your home renovations and repairs easily with the Ready To Use Concrete Mix from QUIKRETE.
- Ready-to-use, pre-blended mixture of cement and aggregates requiring only the addition of water and mixing
- Concrete mix ideal for 2 to 3-inch pours, repairing foundation footings, sidewalks, patios, driveways, and more
- Wear impervious gloves such as nitrile while handling concrete mix for maximum safety
- Mix concrete mix and clean water until workable consistency, typically a 6 to 9 part ratio
- In proper conditions has a working time of 60 minutes and is fully cured in 5 to 7 days
- Compressive strength at 7 days: 2500 PSI
- Compressive strength at 28 days: 4000 PSI
- Slump: 2 to 3 inches
- Coverage area yield: 0.075 cubic feet
- Working time: 60 minutes
- Full cure time: 5 to 7 days
- Material: Concrete
- Color: Gray
- Weight: 10 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.