Sit comfortably wherever you are. Strong, comfortable, and convenient, the 2 Kamp-Rite Compact Director's Chairs are a more portable version of the original Director's Chair, great for boats, campsites, tailgating, and more adventurous events.
The folding chairs feature a built-in side table with a recessed cup holder and plenty of room for food and snacks. You can take these camping chairs anywhere because each chair sports a solid yet lightweight, reinforced steel frame that is easy to fold and carry. These compact folding chairs fold down to almost 1-quarter the size of the chair's dimensions when fully open. The outdoor chair back and padded seat are constructed with heavy-duty polyester fabric, while the curved armrests are angled for ergonomic comfort. With a weight capacity of 225 pounds, these chairs are ideal for all of your guests to use.
Sit back, relax, and enjoy your time in your backyard, on your boat, or out comparing and tailgating with the 2 Kamp-Rite Director Lounge Chairs.
- Enjoy lounging outside in your backyard, boat, or camping with this compact style chair with a collapsible side table
- Sit comfortably with curved armrests that provide ergonomic support
- Sturdy and lightweight steel frame supports up to 225 pounds
- Folds down compactly to a fourth of the chair's size for easy transport and storage when not in use
- Side table with cup holder provides plenty of space for snacks and your personal items
- User weight capacity: 225 pounds
- Open dimensions (L x W x H): 20 x 24 x 35.5 inches
- Folded dimensions (L x W x H): 24.5 x 20 x 6.5 inches
- Weight: 11 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.