Experience powerful airflow with less maintenance and less sound with the 20040SPCAD Ultra Quiet Cabinet with 4.0 Hp Steel Tank from California Air Tools. This soundproof cabinet is designed to house one of the quietest air compressors in the industry having only 40 decibels of sound.
The air compressor features a 4-horsepower motor that operates at only 1680 RPM, creating less noise and less wear. The tank motor has been designed to increase the duty cycle and allow for longer continuous run times. The 20040SPCAD Air Compressor also features an oil-free dual-piston pump that has a life cycle before wear of over 3000 hours. The pump allows for use in a variety of temperatures and uneven terrains.
The sturdy, soundproof cabinet features latching doors that allow easy access to the compressor and its components. Exhaust fans are used to remove air from the cabinet, keeping the compressor in a cool and steady working condition. For your convenience, the cabinet sits on wheels, allowing you to easily move it around the job site, shop, or garage.
Get quality airflow and 30-percent less noise with the 20040SPCAD Ultra Quiet 4.0 Hp Steel Tank Air Compressor from California Air Tools.
- Designed to house one of the quietest 4-horsepower air compressors in the industry having only 65 decibels of sound
- Oil-Free Dual Piston pump is designed to have a life cycle before wear of over 3000 hours; For use in a variety of temperatures and uneven terrains
- Soundproof cabinet features 2 latching doors that allow for easy access to the compressor and components
- 2 cabinet exhaust fans are used to remove the air from the cabinet to a cool and steady working condition
- The Easy Start Valve feature allows for an easier start up using fewer starting amps
- The large cabinet housing a 20-gallon steel air tank sits on wheels, making it very easy to move around the job site, shop, or garage
- Powerful 4.0 Hp motor operates at only 1680 RPM creating less noise and less wear
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSI
- 220 volts / 60 hertz
- Low Amp Draw - 14 Amps
- Duty Cycle - 70/30
- Material: Steel
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 19 x 38 x 33 inches
- Weight: 230 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.