Jump into fun seasonal activities and pump up your inflatables quickly with the O'Brien 12 Volt Electric Inflator and Deflator Pump.
Add a lightweight tool to simplify your fun with this small pump. Fill up your pool floaties or snow tubes with air from your car with this easily stored electric pump. Operating from the cigarette lighter adapter's 7-foot cord or the car battery so you're not wrestling inflatables while filling in your car. The 12-volt DC pump outputs 1.2 psi with 3 different nozzle types for universal floaty inflation.
Quickly blow up small and large tubes to enjoy in the water or snow, and then deflate for simple and easy storage. Say goodbye turning blue in the face by blowing up floaties manually by breath or pump.
Includes 3 different widths of nozzles, cigarette lighter adapter, and battery alligator clips.
Skip the frustrations and go straight to fun and enjoyment with the O'Brien 12 Volt Electric Inflator and Deflator Pump.
- Electric inflator and deflator pump to simplify pool and snow inflatable fun
- Stores small and outputs 1.2 psi
- 3 types of nozzles for easy fit and fill
- 2 chargers for filling from cigarette lighter adapter or battery alligator clips
- Runs with 12-volt DC
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Green
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 17 x 11 x 16 inches
- Weight: 0.9 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.