Break your take-out and fast-food habits by becoming your own chef. The Calphalon Nonstick Kitchen Cookware Set gives you the power to whip up the meal of your dreams right at home.
Equipped with 10-inch and 12-inch fry pans, 1.5-quart saucepan, 2.5-quart saucepan, 5-quart saute pan, and 8-quart stockpot, this set has everything you need to get started in the kitchen. No matter what you're in the mood for, this versatile cookware set has all you need to get cooking. Each pot and pan is designed with 2 nonstick layers to ensure even, consistent heating in every use to offer excellent browning and searing, while still giving you enhanced control of the cooking process. The extra durable cookware is constructed from hard-anodized aluminum with a medium gauge thickness that is resistant to denting, corrosion, and warping. Easily go from the oven or stove directly to the dinner table with the innovative silicone-coated stay-cool handles and tempered-glass lid coverings.
Prepare gourmet meals for your loved ones and enjoy lasting durability and peace of mind with the Calphalon 10-Piece Nonstick Kitchen Cookware Set.
- Cookware set constructed from hard-anodized aluminum with a medium gauge thickness that is resistant to denting, corrosion, and warping
- Set includes 10-inch and 12-inch fry pans, 1.5-quart saucepan, 2.5-quart saucepan, 5-quart saute pan, and 8-quart stockpot
- Features 3 durable nonstick interior layers which create a cooking surface that helps prevent food from sticking and makes cleanup easy
- Stay-cool handles are crafted from contoured, cast stainless steel with silicone-coated grips for added comfort and heat resistance
- Domed tempered glass covers are oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and allow you to see food while cooking
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 30.00 x 17.50 x 12.00 inches
- Weight: 35.55 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.