Create delicious appetizers, snacks, and meals for your next family get-together with John Boos 18-Inch Round Reversible Cutting Board and Maintenance Set. This must-have versatile food prep tool is perfect for chopping meats, fruits, veggies, and more.
Save time preparing multiple snacks and use this large wooden chopping board. Take advantage of the flat side designed for cutting, carving, and chopping bread, veggies, and other ingredients. This sturdy board is 18 inches in diameter and 1.5 inches thick, designed to be used frequently and kept right on the countertop. Crafted from durable and sustainably sourced, hand-selected hard maple wood, the solid construction is suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
The board maintenance set is included for you to keep your work table shiny and new for years to come. This set includes a 16-ounce bottle of the Mystery Oil and a 5-ounce tube of Board Cream. A round applicator with a beechwood handle is also included, ensuring a smooth application of oil or cream to your cutting boards.
- Must-have food preparation accessory perfect for chopping meats, fruits, and veggies care set to keep your board well maintained
- Board is 18 inches in diameter and 1.5 inches thick, with a reversible design
- Crafted from durable and sustainably sourced, hand-selected hard maple wood with a reversible design and solid construction suitable for indoor cooking or outdoor grilling
- Boss Block Cutting Board Care and Maintenance Set includes a 16-ounce bottle of Mystery Oil, a 5-ounce bottle of Board Cream, and a round applicator
- Boos Block Mystery Oil cleans and revitalizes wood fibers board cream creates a long-lasting moisture barrier seal, and applicator with beechwood handle and sponge ensures a smooth application
- John Boos Classic Collection 18 Inch Wood Round Chopping Block, Maple Wood Grain
- Features beautiful end grain construction, and impressive grain and natural golden coloration
- Low maintenance care only requires quick hand washing; Do not soak, put in the dishwasher, microwave, or refrigerator
- Thickness: 1.5 inches
- Color: Brown
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 18x 18 x 1.5 inches
- Weight: 14 pounds
- Part number: R18
- John Boos Block MYSCRMAPP 3 Piece Wood Cutting Board Care and Maintenance Set
- Use the Boos Block Mystery Oil (step 1) and Board Cream (step 2) together to increase the lifespan of your wood cutting boards and utensils
- Mystery Oil and Board Cream are NSF-certified
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Weight: 1.50 pounds
- Part number: MYSCRMAPP
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.