With the Rev-A-Shelf Wood Door Mount with Polymer Cutting Board, your cutting board will always be easily accessible and ready to use. This wood door mount helps with kitchen organization and will make your life easier in the process.
The Rev-A-Shelf Wood Door Mount is built to revolutionize the way you organize your kitchen and all of the accessories that come with it. Featuring a modern wood and chrome support rack, this kitchen cabinet organizer mounts to the inside of your cabinet door with only 4 screws. Once the kitchen accessory is mounted, you are able to easily store the polymer cutting board on the inside of your cabinet door for optimal kitchen convenience. This kitchen essential comes with adjustable door mount brackets and is designed for a standard 18" cabinet with an 14.5-inch wide or larger opening. With a maple wood construction with a clear coat finish, this door-mounted organizer is durably built and made for the long haul.
Featuring a white polymer cutting board, this cooking accessory is easy to clean and is dishwasher-safe. This apartment essential resists abrasion and will not wear away during use from rubbing or friction. Being made from polyethylene, this cutting board for your kitchen counter is non-stick and hygienic, great for prepping meats, veggies, and everything in between.
The Rev-A-Shelf Wood Door Mount with Polymer Cutting Board is designed with your convenience in mind and will provide you with a stylish, easy-to-clean prep solution for your cooking escapades.
- Revolutionize the way you store your cutting board with this wood door mount and cutting board that easily mounts to the inside of your cabinet door
- Maple wood mount is 14.75 W x 2 D x 16.44 H inches and is designed for a standard 18” cabinet with a 14.5” wide or larger opening
- Installation is easy with adjustable mounting brackets and 4 included screws; With adjustable mount brackets this wood cabinet door mount provides up to 5 inches of flexibility
- Polymer cutting board resists abrasions, is hygienic, non-stick, easy-to-clean and dishwasher safe
- Established in 1984 this family owned business has a worldwide presence that takes a whole home approach to help their customers enhance their kitchen, bath, closets and more to make them more effective, organized, and safe
- Cabinet mount material: Maple Wood
- Cutting board material: Polyethylene
- Color: Light brown
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 14.75"W x 2"D x 16.44"H
- Weight: 6 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.