Add a classy addition to your home with this Bulova Clocks Cranbrook Wall Mount Chiming Clock. This chiming clock features a beautiful walnut finish that will make an elegant addition to your home.
Made of a solid hardwood and veneer case construction, this clock includes a metal dial with Roman numerals. The veneer case is environmentally friendly and reduces the chances of the wood being split or cracked due to it being constructed by gluing thin layers of wood veneers together.
With a quarter-hour chime and strike functionality, this analog clock features a matching harp lyre pendulum with multiple melody options. Don't worry about losing track of time, this wall mount clock is driven by a quartz crystal for precise timekeeping. This means the clock uses an electronic oscillator that is regulated by a quartz crystal to keep time. This crystal oscillator creates a signal with a precise frequency and is usually more accurate than mechanical clocks.
Enjoy the ability to keep track of time while adding a classy touch to your home with this Bulova Clocks Cranbrook Wall Mounting Chiming Clock.
- Cranbrook wall mount clock offers classy addition to your home
- Beautiful walnut finish with carved accents add decorative flair
- Solid hardwood and veneer case construction
- Includes metal dial with Roman numerals
- Features matching harp lyre pendulum with multiple melody options
- Quarter-hour chime and strike functionality
- Driven by quartz crystal for precise timekeeping
- Requires 1 AA, 2 C batteries (not included)
- Clock type: Analog
- Material: Wood
- Color: Brown
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 9 x 3.75 x 19 inches
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
I bought the clock hoping the tick-tock of the pendulum would help me sleep but it is completely silent! I kept it, tho, cuz the chimes and the clock itself are so beautiful.