Add some style to your party with the Eliminator Lighting Hanging Mirror Ball and ADJ Mirror Ball Motor.
This industry-leading party light is the perfect accessory you need to add to your DJ set, bar, club, or dance floor. The 16-inch diameter disco ball gives you maximum lighting coverage for any sized dance floor. Shine different colored lights (not included) toward the disco ball to produce a spectacular mix of colored spots all over the room. It features a hanging motor ring for quick and easy connection to a turning motor that will automatically rotate the disco ball.
The included mirror ball motor can amp up the dramatic glittering effects by optimizing sparkling reflection from your mirror ball with slow, consistent rotations. Made from durable metal, mount it securely directly onto ceiling joists for permanent installation or use ADJ O-Clamps (sold separately) to secure trusses for portability. Equipped with a 120V wired 6-foot standard Edison 3-prong plug, simply plug it in and clip on the mirror ball for instant retro fun.
Throw iconic and unforgettable indoor parties or light up your nightclub event with the Eliminator Lighting Hanging Mirror Ball and ADJ Mirror Ball Motor.
- The perfect accessory you need to add to your light show, DJ set, bar, club, or dance floor
- Large 16-inch diameter disco ball gives you maximum lighting coverage for any sized dance floor
- Shine different colored lights (sold separately) toward the disco ball to produce a spectacular mix of colored spots all over the dance floor
- Features a motor hanging ring for quick and easy connection to a turning motor
- Directly shine an Eliminator E106 Pinspot light onto the EM 16 for dramatic effects (Not included)
- Mirror ball motor generates mirror ball effects by optimizing sparkling reflection from your mirror ball with slow, consistent rotations
- Constructed of heavy-duty materials that ensure a quiet, consistent spin on mirror balls up to 20 inches with a max load of 22 pounds
- Metal base secures directly to ceiling joists for permanent installation or can be portable with an ADJ O-Clamp for securing to trusses
- Equipped with a 120V wired 6-foot standard Edison 3-prong plug, simply plug it in and clip on a mirror ball for instant retro fun
- Intended for indoor use only in nightclubs, or as a mobile DJ/band accessory
- Motor rotation speed: 0.80 to 1 RPM
- Color: Silver (Disco ball)
- Color: Black (Motor)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 16.00 x 16.00 x 16.00 inches (Disco ball)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8.00 x 8.00 x 6.00 inches (Motor)
- Weight: 10.00 pounds (Disco ball)
- Weight: 6.00 pounds (Motor)
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year limited warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.