Enhance the performance of your antenna radio with the 10 Foot Male to Female Low Loss Cable from Custom Cable Connection. This coaxial cable is designed for outdoor use and features impressive materials that you can depend on for years to come.
This durable cable is designed to deliver high performance with minimal loss. With a polyethylene-coated exterior, the bending and handling characteristics are significantly better than air-dielectric or corrugated hard-line cables. The strong construction also adds years of use to your cable. By incorporating the best materials for UV resistance the cable has an outdoor life expectancy of over 20 years.
The flexible outer conductor enables the tightest bend radius available for any cable of similar size and performance. The LMR cable has the lowest loss of any flexible cable and comparable loss to semirigid hard-line cables. A wide variety of connectors are available for LMR-400 cable, including all common interface types, reverse polarity, and a choice of solder or non-solder center pins. Most LMR connectors employ crimp outer attachment using standard hex crimp sizes.
Experience better connection with the 10 Foot Male to Female Low Loss Cable from Custom Cable Connection.
- LMR standard cable is a polyethylene jacketed cable with UV resistance designed for outdoor exposure
- Bending and handling features are significantly better than air-dielectric and corrugated hard-line cables; Outdoor life expectancy of over 20 years
- The flexible outer conductor enables the tightest bend radius available for any cable of similar size and performance
- LMR has the lowest loss of any flexible cable and comparable loss to semirigid hard-line cables
- RF shielding is 50 dB greater than typical single shielded coax (40 dB)
- Material: Polyethylene
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12 x 12 x 2 inches
- Weight: 2 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.