Raise the bar of your home's interior design with this exceptional piece that promises years of enjoyable gatherings and lasting memories. Embrace functionality and style when you set up for gatherings or games with this MECO Stakmore Solid Wood Traditional Expanding Dining Game Table Console with Veneer Top Surface and Hidden Supportive Extra Leg.
This portable folding table is great for events and day-to-day use, both indoors and outdoors. Gather your friends and family around this folding card table for game night, dinner, holidays, and more. The premium solid wood construction with a veneer top provides a smooth surface for eating meals and decorating.
This expanding table starts out as a console and, with a few simple steps, can be transformed into a game table, then, with two additional leaves, expanded to a dining table. Use the hidden fifth leg for extra support in the open dining position. This dining table includes (2) 16 by 14-inch leaves for expanding the table for extra guests.
It's not just a piece of furniture; it's a statement of sophistication and practicality, ideal for those who appreciate both form and function in their home furnishings. Lay out all the fun and excitement as you get ready for a card game, wedding, holiday celebration, or dinner with this Stakmore Solid Wood Traditional Expanding Dining Table Console from MECO.
- Expanding dining table makes for a great addition to any kitchen to add more space for guests
- Premium solid wood construction with veneer top provides a smooth surface for eating meals and placing decor
- Hidden fifth leg for extra support in the open dining position
- Includes (2) 16 x 14-inch leaves for expanding the table
- Some assembly required
- Color: Oak
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 30.3 x 20 x 40 inches
- Weight: 87 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.