Add an extra layer of protection between your pond liner and soil with the UnderGuard 50-Foot Roll of 5-Foot Wide Geotextile Underlayment Protective Liner.
This large, 50-foot-long roll of multifunctional geotextile underlayer liner provides a barrier of protection when creating new ponds, water features, or landscaping in your yard. Whether you're building a new retaining wall, adding a beautiful koi pond, or creating a water feature for your outdoor space, this liner will create a more stable base for your new backyard addition. Designed to perfectly enhance soil stability and control erosion, while providing a stable and lasting foundation, you'll love the added peace of mind this underlayment provides.
Preventing air voids between the liner and earth, this liner helps to reduce wear and abrasion and keeps your new feature exactly where you want it. The needle-punched geotextile fabric with a random, 3-dimensional pore structure and felt-like consistency allows for superior drainage, while the polypropylene construction remains unaffected by hydrocarbons and freeze-thaw cycles while diffusing gas and fluid build-up.
Enjoy peace of mind that your project will remain stable for years to come with the 50-Foot Roll of 5-Foot Wide Geotextile Underlayment Protective Liner from UnderGuard.
- Large 50-foot roll of multifunctional geotextile underlayment liner provides a barrier of protection for ponds, water features, and landscaping
- Enhances soil stability and control erosion while providing a stable and lasting foundation for home yard projects
- Provides superior drainage featuring needle-punched nonwoven geotextile fabrics with 3-dimensional pore structure and felt-like consistency
- Durable and extremely long-lasting remaining unaffected by hydrocarbons and freeze-thaw cycles while diffusing gas and fluid build-up
- Easy to use and install with a high tensile-strength fabric design that stands up to custom shapes and designs without hassle
- Roll length: 50 feet
- Material: Polypropylene
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 60.00 x 696.00 x 0.04 inches
- Weight: 7.00 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.