Elevate your hydroponic gardening experience with the Camco Hydro Life Hydroponics C-85 Inline Water Filter and its accompanying Flexible Hose Protector. Designed to cater to the specific needs of hydroponic systems, this innovative duo ensures that your plants receive the purest water possible for optimal growth.
Say goodbye to worries about contaminants and impurities affecting your plant's health. This hydroponics C-85 inline hose filter has Catalytic Carbon filtration to provide safer, cleaner water from any potable source. Catalytic carbon and KDF 85 can reduce up to 98 percent of chloramines and heavy metals in potable water. KDF 85 bonds and traps heavy metals and can help control any unwanted organism growth when the filter is not in use and extend the overall life of your hydroponic filter. The durable inline hose filter has a vast body for high flow and an 8,000-gallon capacity with up to 2.5 GPM flow rate. The product includes a flexible hose protector to reduce strain on your supply faucet or spigot from the weight of the filter. When first attaching the filter to your water source, allow the water to run free for a few minutes to flush the initial loose carbon fines or dust out of the filter. When the water runs clear, the filter is ready for use.
Make every drop count, and watch your hydroponic garden thrive like never before with the Hydro Life Hydroponics C-85 Inline Water Filter with Flexible Hose Protector from Camco.
- Inline water filter with hose protector that is ideal for urban gardens, organic vegetables, hydroponic gardens, and more vibrant flowers
- Equipped with catalytic carbon that greatly reduces chlorine and chloramines as well as many other contaminants
- KDF 85 water filter media that extends the life of catalytic carbon and bonds with heavy metals as well as chloramines
- Traps within the hose filter while protecting the carbon against fouling by any unwanted organism growth
- Included flexible hose protector that reduces strain on your supply faucet or spigot
- Vast body for high flow and an 8000-gallon capacity with up to 2.5 GPM flow rate
- Material: Plastic, Steel
- Color: White, Gold
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.5 x 4 x 11.5 inches
- Weight: 0.9 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.