Keep your rifles, revolvers, pistols, shotguns, and more in prime condition with the Birchwood Casey 15132 Aluminum Black Metal Finish Touch Up, 32 Fluid Ounces.
Get all parts of your gun looking fresh and new with little maintenance. This 32-fluid-ounce bottle of Birchwood Casey Aluminum Black Metal Finish Touch-Up is the perfect addition to any gun maintenance. Used by gunsmiths and industry professionals, this chemical easily and quickly restores unsightly scratches and marred areas on your gun.
The fast-acting liquid cleaner is simple to apply with no dimensional change. Once applied, you'll notice the color varies from a deep gray to a dark black depending on the alloy of the material. To further enhance the appearance, apply a clear coat finish, wax, or oil (not included). When you aren't sprucing up your weapons, this touch-up is also great for blackening name plates, plaques, trophies, and other engraved items.
Easily maintain your firearm collection with less elbow grease thanks to the 32 Ounce Bottle of 15132 Aluminum Black Metal Finish Touch Up from Birchwood Casey.
- Easily and quickly restore unsightly scratches and marred areas on your firearms using this touch-up formula
- Fast-acting liquid cleaner is easy to apply with no dimensional change, keeping your firearms in perfect working order and original
- Color varies from deep gray to black depending on alloy, matching the existing colors on your rifles, pistols, and more
- Versatile formula is also great for blackening name plates, plaques, trophies, and other engraved items
- Chemical used by gunsmiths and industry professionals for maintaining the pristine condition of a wide range of firearms
- Enhance final appearance with clear coat finish, wax, or oil (not included)
- Material: Liquid cleaner
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.25 x 3.25 x 8.50 inches
- Weight: 2.10 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year limited warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.