Revolutionize the way you store your pots, pans, and lids with the Rev-A-Shelf 5CW2 Series 12-Inch 2-Tier Wire Organizer for Cookware.
The 5CW2 features independently operating shelves that accommodate a variety of cookware sizes and brands. The top tier organizes lids, and the bottom tier features adjustable dividers to store a variety of large pots and pans. No longer will your cabinets be overflowing and messy– there will be a place for everything, and everything will be in its place.
This kitchen organization station is equipped with a heavy-duty chrome-plated wire frame and 100-pound rated full-extension ball-bearing slides. The bottom, side, and rear mounting provide you the sturdiness you expect and easy installation.
Double-check your cabinet's opening (inside dimensions) to allow the best fit. Measure side to side (width), front to back (depth or length), and top to bottom (height). Double-check to make sure your product is within measurements, and don't forget to take into account any obstructions (plumbing, hinges, etc.).
- Revolutionize the way you store pots, pans, and lids with this 12-inch 2 tier cookware organizer
- Independently operating shelves with adjustable height and adjustable dividers to accommodate 16.75 to 19 inches
- Heavy-duty chrome plated wire frame construction provides durability and elegance, with 100-pound rated full-extension ball bearing slides
- Mounted on bottom, side, and rear for incredible sturdiness and simple installation; 2-tiers operate independently
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 11.75 x 22 x 18 inches; Designed for a 15-inch base cabinet with a 12-inch opening
- Minimum Cabinet Opening, Faceframe: 11.5 inches
- Minimum Cabinet Opening, Frameless: 11.88 inches
- Optional door mount kit available (5WB-DMKIT)
- Top tier has the capacity to hold up to 7 lids; U-shape brackets ensure proper alignment and easier installation
- Includes: Chrome 2-tier cookware organizer, dividers, and mounting hardware
- Color: Chrome
- Manufacturer warranty: Limited-lifetime warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.