Always have ice on hand with the Countertop Self-Cleaning Ice Maker from WANDOR.
This countertop ice maker features a stainless steel body to match your other kitchen appliances and allows you to have fresh ice throughout the day. Simply add water either by installing a 1-gallon bottle on top of the machine, or filling the 3-liter reservoir with water manually. Each 20-minute cycle makes 24 ice cubes with the capacity to make up to 45 pounds of ice in 24 hours. Easily scoop the ice out of the basket with the included ice scoop. A large viewing window and indicator light on the front of the device lets you know when the ice basket is full or needs more water. With an auto self-cleaning feature, simply press the "Clean" button for more than 5 seconds and the ice maker will clean itself in about 20 minutes.
Keep ice on hand to help cool your favorite beverages with the Countertop Self-Cleaning Ice Maker from WANDOR.
- Countertop ice machine provides convenient access to ice throughout the day
- Stainless steel body matches other kitchen appliances for a cohesive look
- Add water by installing a 1-gallon bottle or filling the 3-liter reservoir manually
- Each 20-minute cycle makes 24 ice cubes with the capacity to make up to 45 pounds of ice in 24 hours
- Automatic self-cleaning feature allows you to have fresh ice with every beverage
- Voltage: 115 volts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Water tank capacity: 3 liters
- Operating cycle: 20 minutes/24 pieces
- Material: Stainless steel
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 14.5 x 14 x 10 inches
- Weight: 21 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.