Get started tidying up your house or workplace with the Industrial Grade Shelving Unit by CAT. This multipurpose unit is perfect for standard storage wherever you need it.
This heavy-duty 4-tier shelving unit holds up to 2000 pounds per shelf to get you started with your organizational needs. Use these shelves in a residential setting to organize tools in your garage, hampers in your laundry room, or totes in your basement. In commercial and retail environments, arrange products on the sales floor or store items in backrooms and warehouse areas. Each of the 4 shelves can be fully adjusted and the entire unit can be connected to other units, allowing you to fully customize your storage space.
The open wire design of this shelf allows for air circulation and works against dust accumulation. Welded wire mesh construction and an Industrial Hammer Granite finish make this durable storage unit sturdy and resistant to damage. No tools are required for assembly. All the hardware necessary is included and the user-friendly instructions make setup fast and easy.
Find the things you need easily and start organizing your home or business with the CAT Industrial Grade Shelving Unit.
- Industrial extra-strength steel wire shelving unit for residential or commercial use in garages, stores, and warehouses
- Unit features 4 tiers of shelving made of welded wire mesh construction, allowing up to 2000 pounds of storage per shelf
- Connect multiple shelving units for larger spaces and wire mesh shelves are adjustable to conveniently meet your storage needs
- Industrial Hammer Granite finish provides an extremely durable tough coating to ensure a long life in heavy-duty applications
- No tools are required for assembly; all instructions and hardware are included for a fast and easy setup
- Material: Steel
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 36.00 x 18.00 x 72.00 inches
- Weight: 73 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.