The epitome of modern dining perfection, our upholstered Willow Dining Chair (set of 2) is the ideal kitchen and dining room seating solution when you’re seeking a classic, narrow wooden silhouette, yet still require a comfortable, lavish, and plush cushioned seat. These lightweight and extra-wide chairs are so versatile they work just as well as desk chairs as they do in your old-style dining room—they clean up well for an exquisite evening with dinner and drinks. The classic ladderback style brings extra elegance and charm to your dining space with every meticulously, hand-crafted detail. A heavy-duty kiln-dried, solid wood framework in a weathered wood finish and premium fabric upholstery combine to comfortably support you and your guests as you entertain the night away. At Maven Lane, our well-made home furniture is meticulously handcrafted with methods to stand the test of time including hand finishes displaying an impeccable attention to every small detail, and sturdy mortise-and-tenon joinery techniques which promote strength and longevity. Furthermore, by utilizing premium materials and kiln-dried hardwood in our solid wood furniture, we’ve solidified the superiority of craftsmanship you’ve come to expect from Maven Lane. Be sure to view the other pieces in our furniture collection. We've carefully curated an entire medley of heirloom-quality pieces that can be mixed and matched to create the aesthetic your home has been seeking. Given the handmade nature of our products, minimal variations may occur in color, tone, and wood finish.
- Willow dining room chairs are just the thing your dining room space needs with a classic, ladder-back design, plush seating, and finished in premium fabric upholstery
- Superior fabric upholstery lends the luxe feel you’ve been looking for, while the high-density foam cushions offer lavish comfort
- Natural fabric upholstery helps to keep your space and color palette neutral and versatile for an ideal addition to your home
- Solid wood furniture with a neutral finish is our specialty, and the Willow Dining Chair delivers impeccably well
- We’ve chosen a shade that complements the fabric upholstery and allows the solid wood grain to shine through
- Expertly constructed by talented artisans, the attention to detail on the wooden dining chairs is marvelous
- The exceptional hand-crafted elements and artistry that adorn every inch of the handmade furniture are unparalleled
- Breeze through assembly with the hardware and instructions included in a few easy-to-follow steps for new heirloom-quality furnishing
- Color: Weathered Brown, Clay Canvas Fabric Upholstery
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 18.5 x 21.25 x 34.8 inches
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.