Make the most out of your summers and a splash this summer with the Intex 32-foot x 16-foot x 52-inch Ultra XTR Rectangular Frame Pool Set.
The rectangular swimming pool design is perfect for narrow backyards, lap swimmers, and pool games. The Ultra Frame design provides excellent durability and a sleek gray finish, all while making setup quick and easy. This pool includes everything you need for a great pool experience, including a ladder, debris cover, ground cloth, and the powerful Krystal Clear 110-120V, 2,800-gallon per hour sand filter pump.
The Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump saves you time, money, and frustration, and replaces the need to buy expensive filters by only needing routine backwashing, and the sand only needs replacing once every 5 years.
Swim your summer days away and have a blast in the water with this Intex Ultra Frame Rectangular Pool Set.
Note: Requires flat, level ground for proper installation.
Disclaimer: Please review your HOA rules and restrictions before purchasing this product. Not all housing agencies permit private above-ground pools.
- Swim your summer days away in the Intex Ultra Frame Rectangular Pool with Sand Filter Pump
- Gray outer liner and blue tile-print inner liner for a classic, clean look
- Laminated PVC siding with 3 separate material layers for strength and durability
- All rust-resistant metal beams and joints snap together for fast, easy construction
- Quick set up means it's ready for water in 90 minutes
- Easy maintenance with sand that only needs routine backwashing and replacing every 5 years
- Built in GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter) instantly shuts off pump if electrical current comes in contact with water making your swimming experience more safe
- Hydro aeration technology in the pump improves circulation, filtration, and water clarity while increasing the water's negative ions
- Sand filter pump has a pump flow rate of 2,800 gallons per hour
- Pump does not require cartridge replacements
- A Frame pool ladder is a perfect fit, complete with interior side barrier to protect your children while swimming inside
- Pool debris cover keeps debris out of your pool and protects it from dirt, rocks and general wear
- Easy and convenient draining, drain plug accepts a garden hose to drain water away
- Includes pool, pool ladder, ground cloth, sand filter, and pool cover
- Disclaimer: Please review your HOA rules and restrictions before purchasing this product. Not all housing agencies permit private above-ground pools
- Pool type: Above ground
- Material: Steel
- Pump voltage: 110-120V
- Water Capacity: 14,364 gallons when filled to 90% full
- Color: Gray
- Dimensions (L x W x D): 32-foot x 16-foot x 52-inch
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
32 by 16 by 54 Intex pool
Haven't set it up yet, but shipping was very fast. The box was in perfect condition and the truck driver unloaded and put it next to the garage for us. Thank you
Excellent Above Ground Pool
This above ground pool was the largest in size that we could find for our family of 6. We have four son's and just bought our first home. This pool has been an amazing addition to the house for us! We were very pleased with how quick the delivery was. We live on a private easement road, and the full sized delivery semi pulled right up to our house for us and was able to put the pallet on a jack and wheel it right into our garage. He was extremely friendly and helpful. The pool came in two separate boxes that were together inside of a cardboard box. The box had no signs of damage or poor handling. We are very pleased to see that this Model has galvanized steel and a thick liner which makes it very durable and strong. We had to hire a milk truck driver to deliver us water to fill the pool with as it holds almost 15,000 gallons. The milk truck held 6,000 gallons at a time to fill and that took 1 hour and a half to fill 6,000 gallons at a time. A household garden hose(s) would have taken a solid 5 plus days to fill. I suggest hiring a milk truck driver or asking your local fire department if they would deliver water. I was upset when I called Intex themselves to only find that they did not have this specific pool (which is their newer model) in stock and weren't able to give me any references as to where there might be any in stock etc. Especially since we ordered the pool towards the beginning of the Summer, so we ended up searching the pool model on google and found VM Innovations, INC. Their website and order process was very easy, helpful and quick. They sent updates and personally called me to go over the delivery/shipping process and just to touch base which was very helpful. I recommend this amazing pool to anyone