Bring a warm welcome to your outdoor space with the 150-Foot Shatter Proof Patio Outdoor LED String Lights from Svater.
This 150-foot string of lights features 34 warm white LED bulbs that are ideal for decorating your backyard, patio, or garden space. Each bulb is about 3 feet apart and is constructed of durable plastic material that can withstand extreme temperatures, sun, rain, and snow so you can keep this light string up all year round.
These 1-watt antique S14 bulbs have a long lifespan and help you save on electricity compared to other bulb styles. Ideal for use during cloudy days or at night, this backyard light string is dimmable so you can adjust the brightness to fit any occasion. This light string can be connected end to end with other light strings and includes 1 spare bulb.
Enhance the look of your outdoor space with the 150 Foot Shatter Proof Patio Outdoor LED String Lights from Svater.
- Dimmable LED bulbs for outdoor string lights bring an ambient warm white light to decorate your outdoor space, patio, or garden
- Highly efficient bulbs with a smart dimmer (not included) perfectly dim to your recommended brightness level and create the ideal environmental atmosphere
- Designed for use all year round and can withstand extreme temperatures, sun, rain, wind, snow, and heat
- Stylish and functional warm white bulbs are energy efficient to reduce your electric bill with less maintenance
- String lights easily transform your outdoor space in gardens, play areas, restaurant seating, ponds, and more
- Individual bulb wattage: 1 watt
- Bulb type: Antique S14
- Cord color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 15.83 x 12.6 x 6.81 inches
- Weight: 11.77 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.