This package includes a pair of Polk 6.5-inch marine speakers and a pair of Boss 6 x 9 inch car speakers.
Everything you love about Polk’s Dynamic Balance technology —that rich, clean, full-range sound—is built into the marine-tough, yet ruggedly sophisticated, DB+ series. And with its universal fit, it can be installed in any vehicle: Automobiles, motorcycles, boats, ATVs—you name it.
Upgrade from your OEM speaker system toward a bigger, fuller, high-performance sound. The high-grade materials used in our DB+ Series ensure you get an audio system that’s designed and engineered for clear, full range sound that will last much longer than your factory setup. These speakers also feature non-resonant materials so you get extremely clear highs, mids, and lows no matter what you’re listening to through our patented Dynamic Balance (DB) Technology.
The new DB+ series has been updated so you can enjoy a simple drop in installation in any vehicle including cars, boats, ATV’s -- you name it. Its new shallow tweeter design ensures your factory speaker grille re-installs with ease for a flush, seamless look.
The DB+ Series is IP65 rated so it’s dirt and water- resistant. It also has been tested for salt-fog, UV and humidity. A big part of that marine certification also means that each speaker has a non-corrosive plastic grille, a polypropylene UV tolerant cone, waterproof inner and outer surrounds, and stainless steel mounting hardware, ensuring that it’s fully protected against the elements.
These 2 Boss CH6930 6 x 9 inch 3-way 400 watt Chaos Exxtreme Series Car Audio Speakers can handle 200 watts of maximum power per speaker (400 watts per pair).
These speakers feature a poly-injected cone with a rubber surround, an aluminum voice coil, a stamped steel basket, and a mounting depth of 3.125 inches.
Upgrade your car audio system from factory speakers to the Boss CH6930 6 x 9 inch 3-way 400 watt Chaos Exxtreme Series Car Audio Speakers today!
- Polk 6.5-Inch 300-Watt 2-Way Car Speakers
- Marine certified with IP65 rating (water and dirt resistant) and tested for salt-fog, UV, and humidity
- No matter where you are listening, these marine-tough and ruggedly sophisticated Polk 6.5-inch Coaxial Speakers are a universal fit for your vehicle, motorcycle, boat, or even an ATV
- 300 watt maximum
- 100 watt RMS
- Impedance: 4 ohm
- Tweeter size: 0.75 inch
- Frequency response: 40Hz
- Sensitivity: 92 dB
- Mounting depth top: 1.77 inches
- Mounting depth bottom: 2.12 inches
- Part number: DB652
- Boss 6 x 9 Inch 3-Way 400-Watt Chaos Exxtreme Series Car Audio Speakers
- Maximum power handling: 200 watts per speaker (400 watts per pair)
- Impedance: 4 ohms each
- 50Hz-20kHz frequency response
- Sensitivity: 92 dB @ 1 watt/1 meter
- Poly-injected cone with rubber surround
- 1-inch high-temperature aluminum voice coil
- Stamped steel basket
- 0.75-inch piezo tweeter
- 2-inch polyimide cone midrange
- Mounting depth: 3.125 inches
- Dimensions: 4 x 9.25 x 6.5 inches
- Weight: 7 pounds
- Part number: CH6930
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.