Overcome obstacles in your daily routine with the EWheels 3 Wheel Wide Body Electric Battery Medical Mobility Scooter.
This electric scooter is an ideal option for anyone with mobility limitations, including those recovering from surgery, the chronically ill, and the elderly. With a precise, twist-throttle, you control your speeds at a pace comfortable for you. A rechargeable electric battery powers the scooter and allows the scooter to reach speeds up to 13 miles per hour with an operational range of up to 43 miles. A non-slip deck provides easy boarding and dismounting while the adjustable-height padded seat with armrests lets users situate themselves comfortably for long ride. Front headlights, rear brake and running lights keep you safe when motoring along near traffic and around the neighborhood. There's even a rear basket and under-seat storage space to keep your valuable and purchases safe.
Whatever your lifestyle, the EWheels 3 Wheel Mobility Scooter is the mobility wheelchair scooter for seniors that make every day a little easier going.
- Provide mobility around the home and on the go with this lightweight and portable mobility scooter
- Electric battery-powered scooter capable of reaching up to 13 miles-per-hour with an operating range of up to 43 miles
- 48-volt 12AH battery charges on or off the scooter
- Non-slip deck and adjustable-height seat/armrests provide safety and comfort
- Bright front headlights, rear running lights, and side-view mirrors provide safety and visibility
- Attached rear basket and under-seat storage helps you keep important items and valuables safe
- Weight Capacity: 350 pounds
- Material: Steel/Aluminum
- Color: Red
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 61 x 29 x 41 inches
- Weight: 215 pounds
- Manufacturer's warranty: 3-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.