Tackle your landscaping with the HD 1500 TA Tandem Axle Hauling Trailer from Polar Trailer that features a rugged design capable of handling even the biggest backyard projects.
The HD 1500TA features an extra-thick polyethylene body, walls, and gunnels that stand firm while hauling rock, firewood, and gear like no other. With a tandem walking arm and 4 rugged tired, this trailer offers smoother maneuverability, while the quick-release tipper latch allows you to easily dump your haul in seconds.
Attach your trailer effortlessly with the included Polar Trailer 2-Inch Coupler Kit that lets you adapt your HD trailer to fit 2-inch tow balls. The coupler fits your trailer's 2-inch channel tongue to create a solid, secure attachment between your trailer and vehicle. A lockable trigger release allows for fast, secure hitching and detaching, keeping your payload firmly in place as you navigate your property. Constructed with a zinc coating, the coupler kit resists wear and tear from regular use, making it perfect for almost any towing application.
Whether hauling in the woods, on the farm, or at a job site, you can depend on the strength and performance of the HD 1500TA Trailer with Coupler Kit from Polar Trailer.
- Polar Trailer 2-Inch Zinc Coated Coupler Kit for Trailers
- Sturdy 2-inch trailer hitch coupler kit allows you to tow various trailers using a 2-inch ball
- Includes a lockable trigger release for quick, secure hitching and detaching, ensuring your payload is always secure
- Designed to fit any Polar HD trailer model, including the HD 1500TA trailer
- Fits the trailer's 2-inch channel tongue to create a solid, secure attachment between your trailer and vehicle
- Constructed of zinc-coated coupler that resists wear and tear, perfect for numerous towing applications
- Part Number: PLR-8260
- Material: Zinc
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12 x 6.50 x 5.50 inches
- Weight: 5 pounds
- Polar Trailer HD 1500TA Steel Frame Tandem Axle Hauling Trailer
- Turn an ATV or lawn tractor into an all-purpose hauling machine with the Tandem Axel Hauling Trailer
- Extra-thick polyethylene body, walls, and gunnels stand strong while hauling rock, firewood, and gear
- Tandem walking arm with 4 rugged tires offer complete control and smooth maneuverability over various terrains
- Lightweight optimum balance system makes hauling heavy loads stable and easy to handle
- Powder-coated steel frame and high-impact polyethylene tub are rugged, durable, and easy to clean
- Intended for use in lawn care and home applications; Do not tow behind a vehicle on a highway or high-speed application
- Part Number: PLR-8262
- Material: Steel
- Color: Black, yellow
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 71 x 41 x 19 inches
- Weight: 215 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 5-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.