Keep your valuables scratch-free and secure with this 24-pack of 72 x 54 Inch Textile Cotton Fiber Packing Moving Blankets from uBoxes.
When you need to transport fragile equipment or personal belongings, you need the right accessory to keep those items intact. Wrap your tables and mirrors, or place them inside vases for extra stability and cushion to keep your items safe on the go. These durable blankets are crafted of 0.5-inch soft cotton material to provide plenty of cushion around your couches, tables, and artwork while moving.
Each blanket can withstand 120 pounds of stretch per square inch before ripping or tearing, so you can be sure all of your valuables will stay safe in the moving van or car. Each of these blankets measures 72 inches long, 54 inches wide, and 0.5 inches long to accommodate all your moving or storage needs.
Get to your new space with all your items intact with this 24-pack of 72 x 54 Inch Textile Cotton Fiber Packing Moving Blankets from uBoxes.
- Pack of 24 packing blankets protects your valuables while you pack up your items for moving or storage
- High tensile strength construction provides extra durability and won't rip or tear as you move
- Cotton material makes these blankets ideal for 1-time movers or storage unit operators
- Can be wrapped around tables, mirrors, or breakable items to keep them safe
- Versatile and multipurpose, you can place in vases or other open spaces for added stability while driving
- Material: Cotton fiber
- Color: Gray
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 72 x 54 x 0.50 inches
- Weight: 1.60 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.