Keep your feathered friends happy and hydrated at all times with the 2 Pack of Miller Manufacturing 2 Gallon Double Wall Metal Poultry Fount Automatic Waterers.
Each automatic livestock waterer hosts up to 5 gallons of water at a time, more than enough to keep a large flock of chickens, ducks, or other fowl quenched. Constructed from galvanized steel, the chicken fountain withstands rain and sun, featuring rolled edges to prevent accidents and injuries. The top is sloped to prevent unwanted roosting and features a convenient carry handle so you can transport this waterer around your farm with ease. A double-walled design creates a vacuum seal that ensures the water in the pan stays at a constant level, meaning you'll have to refill less frequently. With the included locking pin, the outer wall stays in place, even if pecked at or knocked over. Use on the ground with a heater base in the winter for a year-round water supply.
Perfect for your farmstead feeding yard or backyard chicken coop, the Miller Manufacturing 5 Gallon Double Wall Metal Poultry Fount Automatic Waterers help your brooding hens, roosters, and chicks stay healthy, comfortable, and clucking all through the spring and summer months.
- Provides water flow at a constant rate using its complete top-filled, vacuum-fed design with a 5-gallon capacity
- Crafted from heavy-duty galvanized steel with rolled edges for safety
- Deep outer ring helps prevent water from spilling
- Comfortable top handle allows for easy carrying
- Sloped top discourages roosting
- Lock pin holds outer tube securely in place
- For year-long use, heater base is required
- Water capacity: 5 gallons
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 15.25 x 15.25 x 15.25 inches
- Weight: 7.65 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.