When it comes to getting in and out of your above-ground swimming pool, safety, and convenience become a high priority, which is why Intex created the Above Ground Swimming Pool Ladder for 52-Inch Wall Height Pools.
Don't risk injury jumping in and out of your pool when this step ladder makes using your pool easier and safer. With an easy assembly, the legs straddle the poolside, eliminating possible structural damage from entering and exiting. This double-sided Intex pool ladder features high-impact, non-slip plastic steps for a safe platform and a coated steel frame to help prevent corrosion and allow your ladder to stand up to all kinds of weather. The pool ladder features 4 steps so that you can dip into the water at your preferred speed. This pool ladder has a capacity of 300 pounds.
Ensure a fun and safe as possible pool day with the Above Ground Pool Ladder for 52-Inch Pools from Intex.
- Pool ladder is designed to make climbing in and out of your outdoor swimming pool easy and safe
- Built with high-impact, non-slip steps that provide increased durability and a solid, secure platform
- Designed to work with 52-inch wall heights of above-ground swimming pools
- Steel frame construction ensures longevity and makes for a sturdy pool ladder that makes climbing safe for kids and adults
- Double-sided 4-step ladder is made to support up to 300 pounds and will stand strong against weather elements
- Material: Steel
- Color: Silver
- Weight: 26.07 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.