Create a safe entrance and exit to your pool for family and friends with the Saftron 3-Bend Pool Handrail in White and Set of 2 High-Impact Polymer Anchor Sockets.
Make your descent into the water smoother than ever with this 3-bend cross-braced handrail that is perfectly angled to make the transition in and out of the water flawless. With an aluminum reinforced interior, this railing is extra sturdy and reliable. You won't have to worry about burning your hand on a hot summer's day either thanks to the polymer exterior coating that maintains a cool-to-the-touch feeling, even in the strongest sun rays.
Whether you're installing a handrail for your pool or you're placing a grab rail on your dock, this durable anchor socket is just what you need for long-lasting performance. Resistant to corrosion from pool chemicals, salt, and sun exposure, and designed to remain cool to the touch, even on the hottest days of summer. The Saftron anchor socket allows you to spend less time worrying about the endurance of your handrails and more time having fun.
Add luxury, convenience, and safety to your inground pool with the 3-Bend Pool Handrail and Set of 2 Anchor Sockets from Saftron.
- 3-bend, cross-braced handrail angled to make entering and exiting the pool safe and easy
- High-impact polymer exterior protects against elements, UV sun exposure, salt, and chemicals
- Fully reinforced aluminum interior completely covered by polymer exterior to ensure durability
- Durable anchor socket anchors your inground pool ladder or railing to your pool deck
- Includes grounding terminal for installations with steel rails or other conductive materials
- Set includes: 1 3-bend pool handrail and 2 high-impact polymer anchor sockets
- Material: Polymer
- Color: White
- Railing dimensions (L x W x H): 26 x 1.90 x 30 inches
- Socket inside dimensions (L x W x H): 1.93 x 1.93 x 4 inches
- Socket outside dimensions (L x W x H): 2.75 x 2.75 x 4.25 inches
- Weight: 14 pounds (Railing)
- Weight: 2 pounds (Anchor)
- Manufacturer warranty: 10-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.