When you need to get from point A to point B, but don't want to break the bank on gas, the Hurtle Renegade Kick Scooter will get you where you need to go. Designed for kids, teens, and adults, this commuter scooter is recommended for ages 8 years old and up.
Built with a 2-wheel standard kick scooter design, this commuter is easy for all ages to ride. The comfortable T-bar handlebars feature 3 height adjustments that allow you to customize riding height and enhance comfort. The extended non-slip standing deck gives you plenty of room for both of your feet as you glide towards your destination. Once you've arrived, effortlessly fold the lightweight scooter for safe storage and transportation.
For added stability and durability, the smooth, high-impact riding wheels are compatible with a variety of surfaces. Safe to ride inside or out, the Hurtle Renegade Kick Scooter for Teens and Adults is easy and fun to ride for all ages up to 220 pounds.
- Save money on transportation and get to where you need to go on this lightweight commuter scooter
- Perfect for kids, teens, and adults; Features maximum weight capacity of 220 pounds
- T-bar handlebars have 3 height adjustments to customize riding height and enhance comfort
- Easy to ride with extended non-slip deck standing area, long guard rail for stopping, and lean-to-steer technology
- Lightweight and compact riding scooter folds for easy storage and transportation; Kick stand keeps scooter upright when not in use
- Recommended for kids, teens, and adults up to 220 pounds
- Handlebars adjust to 33 inches tall, 35.8 inches tall, and 38.6 inches tall
- Ride-on scooter can be used indoors or outdoors
- Minimum age recommendation: 8 years old
- Maximum weight recommendation: 220 pounds
- Color: Camo
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 33 x 12.3 x 38.6 inches
- Weight: 12 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.