Cover some serious ground with the A5 LUX Kick Scooter from Razor!
This deluxe size remake of the classic has all of the benefits of the original while boasting 200mm urethane wheels. The extra larger wheels on the Razor A5 Lux Kick Scooter means you'll be pushing less, and riding more. The aircraft-grade aluminum construction includes folding handlebars, a rear fender brake, and a super-strong T tube, built to support riders up to 220 lbs.
Recommended for ages 8 and older; 220-pound weight capacity. Aluminum T tube frame and deck. Greater performance on bumpy roads and rough pavement. Patented rear fender brake for quick stops; folding design. Measures 35 by 41 by 21 inches (W x H x D). No assembly required, simple to use
- The Razor A5 Lux scooter has been built to last using lightweight, yet durable aluminum construction. This model features new 200mm urethane wheels with ABEC-5 high speed bearings.
- Unfold and go – it’s that easy with the Razor A kick scooter. With no assembly required, and easy-adjust handlebars to set the perfect ride height
- The spring-less shock system offers a smooth ride. The scooter also includes a rear-fender brake, enhanced finger guard, and urethane wheels
- Features our original folding mechanism for quick and easy carry, transport and storage between rides
- Recommended for ages 8 and up; Weight capacity of 220 lbs.
- Extra large 200mm urethane wheels for an extra smooth ride!
- Super strong aluminum T tube and deck
- Easily folds for efficient transport and storage
- Rear fender brake
- Adjustable handles
- Ages: 8+
- Weight Capacity: 220 lbs.
- Product Weight: 10.25 lbs.
- Dimensions: 30.75" x 5" x 11.75"
- Color: Red
- Manufacturer Part #: 13013201
- Warranty: 6 month Manufacturer Warranty Against Product Defects
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
Needs Two Upgrades
I use this scooter at work all day long and it gets folded/unfolded about 100-250 times a day. More than any other ten things, this scooter needs a STEERING COLUMN LOCK that is just as goof-proof and rock-solid (without any play) as its folding/unfolding mechanism. I mean this lock should engage at the user's option to prevent the handle bars and down tube from turning from side to side. The steering column should be lockable in EITHER ONE of TWO positions: wheels in line with each other, and, handle bars parallel to deck (90 degrees difference between the two positions in which it is lockable). This steering column lock is especially needed when the scooter is FOLDED. Wouldn't it be nice if such a steering column lock engaged AUTOMATICALLY when the sccoter is moved to the folded position! In the upright (unfolded) position, such a steering column lock would eliminate the need for a sorely-needed kick stand, for it could be simply leaned up against a wall or fence and would not fall over. I don't like it that the handle bars are removable; when they are attached thay have too much play. We really don't need removable handle bars. I really wish the foot deck were three inches longer (with longer wheel base.) This sccooter should be one-two lbs lighter in weight than it is. I have to move cars all day long, driving them 100-150 yards to their destinations. After I place a vehicle, I have to walk back to get another one. Instead of walking back, I use the scooter and then fold it and set it on the passenger's side front floor. It is surprising how much trouble it causes that the steering column turns when the scooter is folded. This product needs to be re-engineered as more refined, (WITH LOCKABLE STEERING COLUMN), more high-tech, more light-weight and elegant (sophisticated), and less bulky/crude. For example, it should be available in very bright fluorescent colors like red-orange, safety yellow, and green. As it is, it's difficult to use because it lacks a reliable steering column lock (wobles around).
Fun exercise for mom
I wanted to scooter with my kids but the smaller ones were too small. The larger wheels on this one make it very comfortable. It's good exercise and fun. My middle school son shares it with me. I got fast delivery and vminnovations had the best price. Can't say enough good things about the scooter for an adult.