The water is calling and you must go, but be sure to take this Intex Challenger 2 Inflatable Boat Set With Pump And Oars and a fellow paddlers along with you.
In life you must do whatever floats your boat, so grab a friend and hit the water. This Intex Challenger 2 is constructed of rugged, Super-Tough PVC and has inflatable I-beam floors for comfort and rigidity. It has 3 air chambers, 2 quick-fill and fast-deflate Boston valves with an included high-output hand pump.
The Challenger 2 comes with 48-inch aluminum oars, inflatable seat cushions, welded-on oar locks and oar holders, and motor mount fittings on the rear of the raft. There are grab handles on each side and an all-around grab line for your convenience.
Happiness is paddling with a pal, so enjoy your summer on the water with the Intex Challenger 2.
- Sporty, fun, and durable, this Intex Challenger 2 is ready to get out there and explore the tides
- Room for 2 paddlers
- 3 air chambers including inner auxiliary chamber inside main hull for extra buoyancy
- 2, quick-fill, fast-deflate Boston valves
- Rugged vinyl construction with SUPERTOUGH PVC durable plastic
- Inflatable seat cushions
- Grab handles on bow and all-around grab line
- Inflatable I-beam floor for comfort and rigidity
- Motor mount fittings on the rear of the boat
- 48-inch aluminum oars make rowing easy
- Welded-on oar locks and oar holders built right into the Challenger 2
- High-output hand pump for fast fill-ups (Intex model # 68614E)
- Weight Capacity: 375 pounds
- U.S. Coast Guard I.D. and TUV approved
- Warranty: 30 days
- Dimensions: 93 x 45 x 16 inches
- Weight: 15 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.