This package includes an Intex Mariner 3 inflatable boat, 2 54-inch aluminum oars, 2 oar holders, and a motor mount kit.
The Intex Mariner 3-Person Inflatable Boat Set is the perfect boat for the serious outdoor enthusiasts, campers, those who love to fish, or anyone else looking for a high-quality, durable boat.
The 3-person Intex Mariner is GS certified, constructed from Intex's super-tough vinyl, and holds up to 790 pounds. The strong structure makes it highly resistant to damage from abrasion, impact, and sunlight. It also allows more air pressure for greater rigidity while maintaining the material's natural flexibility.
The 2 Boston valves allow for quick-fill and fast deflation. It includes a keel rock guard and heavy-duty plastic flooring for stability. This set also includes 2, 54-inch oars and oar holders.
The Intex Mariner 3-Person Inflatable Boat Set is ideal for a day on the lake or river and is built to get you there and back every time.
The Intex Motor Mount Kit fits all inflatable Intex boats with mount fittings on the rear of the boat. The Motor Mount Kit attaches in minutes and expands the capability of your inflatable boat. Effortlessly cruise across the water with motors up to 3.5 horsepower. When you're finished, the Intex Motor Mount Kit detaches and disables in minutes for easy storage and transportation.
Attaches in minutes to any Intex inflatable boat with rear mount fittings, including the Mariner 3.
- Intex Mariner 3-Person Inflatable Boat Set
- Great for boating or fishing with friends, this roomy Pro Series boat is designed for 3 adults
- Included are 2, 54 inch aluminum oars and an Intex high-output pump for easy inflation and deflation
- Constructed for supreme strength and durability with SUPER TOUGH PVC
- 3 separate layers
- 2 outer layers of heavy-gauge PVC laminated to an inner layer of polyester mesh for extra reinforcement
- Extra reinforcements include a keel rock guard and heavy-duty, extruded plastic flooring for stability and rigidity
- Inflating or deflating is a breeze with 2 Boston valves on the main hull chamber
- Fishing and relaxing have never been easier with 2 built
- in fishing rod holders and gear pouch
- Motor mount fittings and a battery pouch are included for the flexibility of adding the Intex motor bracket and trolling motor
- 2 grab handles on each bow and an all-around grab line are provided for your convenience, as well as oar holders and rotational oar locks, a U.S. Coast Guard I.D., and a repair patch kit
- Weight capacity: 790 pounds
- Warranty: 30-day Intex (does not cover tears, rips, or holes)
- Dimensions: 117 x 50 x 18 inches
- Part number: 68373EP
- Intex Composite Boat Motor Mount Kit for Inflatable Boats
- Attaches in minutes to any Intex inflatable boat with rear mount fittings such as: Challenger 3; Seahawk 2, 3 and 4; Seahawk II; Excursion 3, 4, and 5; and Mariner 3 and 4
- Heavy duty composite mount with aluminum supports
- Fits up to a 3.5 horsepower motor (not included)
- Gas or electric outboard motor
- Detaches quickly and mount kit disassembles for easy storage and transportation
- Weight: 5 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 90-day warranty
- Part number: 68624EP
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.