Take your next adventure out on the water with the Intex Seahawk 4 Inflatable Boat Set.
This boat seat comes with 2 aluminum oars and a high output hand pump to make inflating your Seahawk 4 fast and easy so you can hit the water. Motor mount fittings are included when you want to add a motor and glide down the water effortlessly. There's a grab handle on the bow, an all around grab line, welded oar locks, and oar holders for your convenience.
If you want to fish and relax on your boat, there are 2 built in fishing rod holders and a gear pouch for you. The Seahawk will never let you down with its heavy duty PVC vinyl construction that can hold up to 1050 pounds.
If you love spending time on the water, the Intex Seahawk 4 Inflatable Boat Set is the best company on the lake or river.
- The Seahawk 4 inflatable boat is perfect for four adults to enjoy a fun summer of boating, fishing, or relaxing on the water
- Capacity: 4 people
- Designed with heavy duty, puncture resistant PVC for comfort and durability
- Inflatable I beam floor for rigidity
- 3 air chambers including an inner auxiliary chamber inside the main hull for extra safety
- Inflatable cushions are included for comfort and seating stability
- Inflating or deflating is a breeze with two quick fill Boston valves
- Fishing and relaxing have never been easier with the 2 built in fishing rod holders and gear pouch
- A grab handle on the bow and an all around grab line are provided for your convenience, as well as welded oar locks and oar holders
- U.S. Coast Guard I.D.
- Repait patch included
- Comes with 2, 48 inch aluminum oars and a high output pump for easy inflation and deflation
- Weight Capacity: 1050 pounds
- Dimensions: 138 x 57 x 19 inches
- Weight: 45.6 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Motor mount fittings are included for the flexibility of adding the Intex motor bracket and trolling motor
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
My Perfect Dinghy!
Over the last year i restored an old sailboat with the purpose of sailing out to the USVI and BVI. Seeing as all my money was spent on the sailboat I was left in a bit of a lurch in regards to a dinghy. Thankfully I found this little boat! She's a great size for running ashore via the provided oars or the small trolling motor I purchased. What's more is you can title this boat as it has a HID and you can get a MSO from the Intex website... PERFECT! On to the only negative, inflating the boat! Now, the boat comes with a manual pump. No, just no. Given the fact the boat is 11ft 6in x 4ft 9in you will be pumping all day and night and may have a stroke before you're done! I HIGHLY recommend getting an electric pump. There are plenty out there that work on batteries or even 12v. Trust me, it is worth the minimal added investment!
The real review
First of all, I want to say that I spent alot of time comparing similar boats and this, in my opinion, is your best option. You're not going to find a better inflatable at a better price, its just not happening. This boat is advertised as a four person boat and when they say four person, I'm sure they mean two adults and two children. This boat will seat two adults comfortably with fishing gear & beer! The only negative thing that I can say about this boat thus far is that inflating it with the provided pump sucks. Its going to take at least 20-25 minutes to inflate and its a **** of a work out. But, the pump comes free with the boat so I'm not complaining. Although you might want to opt for an electric pump. After inflating the boat I can already tell that its going to be pretty durable. Mind you, its an inflatable so things are bound to happen, luckily it comes with a patch kit with four patches and adhisive. I have yet to take it out on the water so I cannot comment on how it handles, but I'm confident it will live up to my expectations. When I purchased this item it was $88.95 with free shipping and the boat arrived the next day!! This may vary depending on where you live, but I was stoked. I cant wait to take it out on the lake this weekend, no doubt this summer will mostly be spent relaxing in the water, fishing, and having a few beers while enjoying the beautiful outdoors! If your're thinking about buying this boat, do it! Im glad I did!