Whether you're driving to your local lake or creek, or trekking deep into the wilderness to a remote alpine tarn, the Sea Eagle PackFish7 Inflatable Fishing Boat let's you take a fishing boat along.
Pack this ultra lightweight, NMMA certified inflatable raft on your back with the included backpack and storage bag. This boat features a hands free oarlock system, fish rulers, rod holders, storage pouches for tackle and supplies, and more. Built to handle loads up to 300 pounds, this boat was constructed for heavy duty use in even the harshest environments.
Wherever your next fishing adventure takes you, get straight onto the water and catch more fish in the Sea Eagle PackFish7 Inflatable Fishing Boat.
- Built in storage bag lets you stow your PackFish7 backpack
- Hands free oarlock attachment system allows you to concentrate on fishing
- Fully enclosed heavy duty fabric floor keeps you high and dry
- Inflation time: Less than 5 minutes
- Air valves: 2 deluxe 1 way
- Tube diameter: 13 inches
- 2 air chambers
- Load capacity: 300 pounds
- Color: Green and orange
- Materials: 30 mm Polykrylar, 840 denier Nylon, 1000 denier PVC coated Polyester
- Safety air chamber above main air chamber
- 30 mm Polykrylar double chamber internal bladder inside external protective sheath
- Features 4 carry handles
- 2 pouches for tackle and tools as well as cupholders
- 2 built in rod holders
- Features 2, 36 inch fish rulers
- NMMA Certified
- Ultra lightweight so you can carry this boat into the field with ease
- Attach optional straps for portage with QuikClip connections
- Floor: 1000 denier PVC coated polyester (optional wooden floor sold separately)
- Inflation pressure: 1.1 PSI
- Dimensions (deflated): 20 x 20 x 5 inches
- Manufacturer warranty: 3-year warranty
- Weight: 21 pounds
- Dimensions (exterior): 7 x 3.25 feet
- Dimensions (interior): 4.5 x 1.1 feet
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.