Enjoy a summer full of fun with the Bestway Power Steel Swim Vista Above-Ground Pool. Back and better than ever, the Swim Vista Series offers a truly unique pool experience.
With reinforced, fortified portholes built into the sides of the pool, swimmers can wave and make silly faces as they paddle by. These windows allow parents to easily keep an eye on the kids as they dip and diver underwater. Your energy-filled kid will be swimming laps in no time with the minimal-tool setup process.
Featuring an ultra-durable construction, this outdoor pool is made with a corrosion-proof steel frame equipped with a Seal and Lock System for a secure connection. Sturdy, Tritech liner design is made of high-quality 3-layer materials reinforced for strength and resist punctures, ensuring your pool will last summer after summer. Including a filter pump, ladder, and a secure pool, you'll have everything you need for a perfect day in the sun. The pool has a Chemconnect dispenser that maintains clean, healthy pool water by providing a stable level of chlorine evenly dispersed throughout the pool.
Splash the day away in the Bestway Swim Vista Swimming Pool.
- Kids and adults of all ages will enjoy swimming and splashing all summer long in this above-ground pool
- Features reinforced, fortified windows built into the sidewalls to offer a truly unique swimming experience
- Built with a steel frame that is held together with Seal and Lock System to provide remarkable strength and connection
- Tritech enhanced 3-layer liner provides a support band for additional stability that will not stretch or puncture
- Natural-looking stacked stone exterior print provides a classy look and feel to your backyard aesthetics
- Realistic Prismatic Stone printing on the inner liner is beautiful and adds texture with a rich blue color bottom
- ChemConnect dispenser maintains clean, healthy pool water by evenly distributing a stable level of chlorine throughout the pool
- Easily assemble the pool with no tools required and take it down just as easily during the off-season
- Includes a 530-gallon filter pump, a ladder, and a secure pool cover
- Water capacity: 1,915 gallons
- Color: Gray
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 168 x 98 x 39.5 inches
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty on the spa pump
- Manufacturer warranty: 180-day on the spa liner
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.