The Tahoe Gear Bighorn XL Cone Tent is a conical shelter that's waterproof and easy to set up at a camp ground, music festival, or even your own backyard.
The cone shape of the tent comes from the unique center pole designs. The shape provides extra space that rectangular tents can't, allows the rain and debris to slide right off, and has a reinforced water resistant peak ventilation system. The Bighorn XL works especially hard to keep you dry with its waterproofed windows, water resistant fabric, and polyethylene floor that prevents water ingress.
The tent sleeps up to 12 at a time and comes with a steel pole, carry bag, and stakes. Traditionally cone tent sleepers have lied down with their feet facing the center pole, like the spokes of a wheel.
The door zips shut and has a protective flap to protect from leakage. There are 4 PVC windows, multiple floor vents, and mesh roof panels and is fully ventilated so you won't get humid or sticky. There are 4 PVC windows, multiple floor vents, and mesh roof panels and is fully ventilated so you won't get humid or sticky. The beige and black colors are attractive and blend in with their surroundings, making it easy to enjoy the outdoors without sticking out.
The Cone Tent is made of 1000mm polyester, which provides the best combination of weight, carry size, cost, and protection from the elements. The polyethylene floor is waterproof, and more durable than other tent materials. When properly set up, it can withstand winds of up to 35 mph and will provide a dry environment for almost any rain storm.
Tahoe Gear’s goal is to create quality outdoor goods that exceed your expectations at an unrivaled value. When the time comes for your next adventure, Tahoe Gear is there to help you make the most of it and escape the indoors.
Take the Tahoe Gear Bighorn XL Cone Tent with you on your next adventure.
- Provides the perfect combination of weight, carry size, and protection from the elements
- Includes convenient carry bag, steel pole, and stakes
- 4 PVC windows, multiple floor vents, and mesh roof panels for ventilation
- Cone shape allows rain and debris to slide right off
- Weatherproofed windows and water resistant fabric
- Waterproof, durable floor
- Can handle just about any rain storm
- Can handle winds up to 35 mph
- Materials: 1000mm polyester, polyethylene floor
- Unique center pole design
- Note: Tahoe Gear tents are made with a high quality fabric for water resistance. Overall water resistance capability will vary by wind, setup, and more extreme weather circumstances. Please ensure the rain fly is applied in inclement weather to decrease chances of moisture inside your tent.
- Number of doors: 1
- Number of windows: 4
- Sleeping capacity: 12 person
- Closure type: Zipper
- What's included: tent, steel pole, carry bag, and stakes
- Color: Beige, orange, and green
- Total dimensions (L x W): 18 x 18 foot
- Tent height: 9.75 foot
- Tent weight: 27 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.